BENEFITS OF AFFILIATE MEMBER OTHER
- Collegiate interaction with other Hair Transplant Surgeons and professionals interest in hair loss and restoration
- Free membership to the Cosmetic Redress Scheme
- 12-months free listing on Compare the Treatment
- Professional documents for appraisal/revalidation
- Free or discounted entry to aesthetic meetings affiliated with the BAHRS
- Access to Continuing Medical Education (CME)
Subscription fees for Affiliate Member Other is £150 per 12 month period. The 12 month period will run from the date of payment.
A reference from a BAHRS surgeon member (Full Medical Member or Affiliate Hair Transplant Surgeon Member) must be received prior to the application being considered.
Only professionals practicing in the British Isles are eligible for membership. Membership of the BAHRS is restricted to clinicians and scientists/researchers with an interest in hair loss and hair restoration. Clinic owners, managers, directors and patient advisors are not eligible for membership.
Please read and digest all of the points below; you will be asked to confirm that you have done so on the following application. By ticking the box on the application you are assuring the Association that you have read and agree to abide by all the obligations listed below.
As an Affiliate Member Other you agree to :
- never allow a Hair Transplant Surgical Assistant to make FUE incisions, make recipient site incisions (including with a sharp implanter), or perform any other surgical steps of a hair transplant procedure.
- NOT advertise discounts or misleading messages including those listed by the ISHRS such as ‘painless’, ‘scarless’, ‘non-invasive’, ‘not requiring incision’, ‘no cutting’, ‘no touch’, ‘hair multiplication’ or ‘eliminates the need for further procedures’
- be truthful in your advertising, not claim to be ‘the best’ or equivalent, and will be responsible for the website content of any party that advertises your services or that you are affiliated with.