FULL HAIR TRANSPLANT SURGICAL ASSISTANT MEMBERSHIP
This fee paying category is for Hair Transplant Surgical Assistants who are employed (ie have an employer-employee relationship as recognised by law, and the employment is full-time or permanent part-time, as opposed to an independent contractor, partner, part-time, or temporary service provider, or any other business relationship) by a Full Medical Hair Transplant Surgeon Member directly or by a Hair Transplant Clinic that also employs a Full Medical Hair Transplant Surgeon Member and who supervises them.
They will therefore be regularly assisting with hair restoration procedures. ‘Regularly’ shall be deemed an average of one per week (ie 46-52 per year).
A Full Hair Transplant Surgical Assistant Member will be required to agree to the BAHRS Code of Conduct for Hair Transplant Surgical Assistants and in doing so abide by the principles therein.
BENEFITS OF FULL HAIR TRANSPLANT SURGICAL ASSISTANT MEMBERSHIP
- Collegiate interaction with other Hair Transplant Surgical Assistants, Hair Transplant Surgeons and professionals interest in hair loss and restoration
- Access to Continuing Medical Education (CME)
Subscription for Full Hair Transplant Surgical Assistant Members is £150 per 12-month period which runs from date of payment.
A reference from a BAHRS surgeon member (Full Medical Member or Affiliate Hair Transplant Surgeon Member) must be received prior to the application being considered.
Please read and digest all of the points below; you will be asked to confirm that you have done so on the following application. By ticking the box on the application you are assuring the Association that you have read and agree to abide by all the obligations listed below.
- BAHRS Member Terms & Conditions
- Full Hair Transplant Surgical Assistant Members Code of Conduct
- BAHRS Professional Standards for hair transplant surgical assistants
- As a BAHRS Full Hair Transplant Surgical Assistant Member you agree to never make FUE incisions, make recipient site incisions (including with a sharp implanter), or perform any other surgical steps of a hair transplant procedure.