AFFILIATE SCALP MICROPIGMENTATION PRACTITIONER MEMBERSHIP
This fee paying category is for scalp micropigmentation practitioners who may want to have a formal affiliation with the BAHRS.
An Affiliate Scalp Micropigmentation Practitioner member will be required to agree to the BAHRS Code of Conduct for Affiliate Members relevant to their profession and in doing so abide by the principles therein. Only applicants with a Level 4 SMP-specific qualification will be considered.
BENEFITS OF AFFILIATE SCALP MICROPIGMENTATION PRACTITIONER MEMBERSHIP
- Collegiate interaction with other Scalp Micropigmentation practitioners, and Hair Transplant professionals with an interest in hair loss and restoration
- Access to Continuing Medical Education (CME)
Subscription for Scalp Micropigmentation Practitioner Members is £150 per 12-month period which runs from date of payment.
A reference from a BAHRS surgeon member (Full Medical Member or Affiliate Hair Transplant Surgeon Member) must be received prior to the application being considered.
Only applicants with a Level 4 SMP-specific qualification will be considered.
You will be required to submit several supporting documents with your application:
Please note that an application will not be considered until the above documents are received; send copies to email@example.com
Please read and digest all of the points below; you will be asked to confirm that you have done so on the following application. By ticking the box on the application you are assuring the Association that you have read and agree to abide by all the obligations listed below.
- BAHRS Member Terms & Conditions
- Scalp Micropigmentation Practitioner Members Code of Conduct
- BAHRS Professional Standards for Scalp Micropigmentation practitioner