The British Association of Hair Restoration Surgery
Founded in 1996 by twelve like-minded doctors practicing hair transplant surgery in the United Kingdom, the BAHRS is a non-profit association of professionals with an interest in:
- Hair loss
- Hair restoration including hair transplant surgery
- Hair research and education
Our Key Objectives
- To promote the understanding and reputation of hair restoration surgery in the United Kingdom & Ireland.
- To foster the communication of information relating to hair restoration surgery amongst members, other practitioners and other professional bodies.
- To advance all aspects of the professional practice of hair restoration surgery to high standards of competence, conduct and ethics and to promote education in appropriate skills.
- To represent members, to assist members to protect their interests, and to offer members support in matters relating to hair restoration surgery practice.